Friday, December 19, 2008

A Visit with Santa

Oliver had his very first visit with Santa Claus yesterday at Expeditors. I'm pretty sure Oliver whispered his Christmas list to Santa while he was cradled in his arms, although I'm pretty sure that whatever Oliver wished for can really only be provided by his Mommy....milk! Either way it was great fun. Santa was kind enough to wait around an extra long time for Oliver and me to arrive since we were driving all the way from Burlington to Peabody in rush hour traffic. Ugg! You may notice that in the photo Oliver is not really "dressed" up per say...well, that's becuase he went through a few outfits at daycare and this was the only one I had that was clean. So there it is, Oliver's first visit with Santa in not so impressive cloths. Oh well, I guess I will have to live with it.

Oliver also got to meet a bunch of other "little people" and he seems to actually recognize that they were his "type". He seemed to really take an interest in this one particular girl. Not sure what that means but I have a feeling Oliver is going to be a real heartbreaker when he grows.

Here's a shot of Oliver getting ready to brave the cold in his new hat. He doesn't really love wearing hats but they all look so cute on him that he will just have to get used to them.

No comments: