Thursday, October 16, 2008

Let's Play Dress Up




I'm not sure if you know, but part of the fun of having a baby is to be able to play dress up. Every little girls dream! So here are some of our recent attempts to play dress up with our little boy.

Here's Oliver with his Red Sox rally cap and his pre-Halloween outfit. All provided by Aunt Katie and Aunt Angie. The knee high socks were added as a throw back to an era when it was ok to look like a goof.

Oliver really loves his froggie outfit too. It keeps him nice a warm while still looking very stylish.

Brown and blue is the new black so of course Oliver had to have an outfit with a coordinating blanket.

Even when Oliver is asleep, he needs to look his best...but we don't actually have to do anything extra to make him look cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say abou the 1st photo is - I see London...

sadamczak said...

How much he has changed since I saw him last! I'm going to need an Ollie fix this week, girls.